Thursday, December 9, 2010

My Boots Are Making A Silly Noise

My Steven by Steve Madden boots are making a funny noise when I walk; specifically the left foot. I'm kinda bummed out because I really liked those boots but I feel so self-conscious walking because of the noise. I called Nordstroms and explained my situation and the customer service rep said I could take them back to the store and let them decide if I could exchange them. So although there's some hope I'm a little skeptical because who takes a pair of shoes back from August in December. Hopefully everything'll work out ok when I take them back to Nordstroms. If not I'll definitely be emailing Steve Madden because this isn't the first time a pair of their shoes have gone squeaky on me.

2 comments:

  1. โหลด pg slot ทดลองเล่นฟรี คุณกำลังมองหาประสบการณ์การเล่นเกมออนไลน์ที่น่าระทึกใจอยู่หรือไม่? ทดสอบเล่นpg ไม่ต้องมองหาที่แหน่งใดนอกเหนือจาก PG SLOT สมัครขณะนี้และก็เริ่มเล่น

    ReplyDelete
  2. pgslotccapp เป็นทางเลือกหนึ่งที่ควรลองใช้งานครับ ไม่ว่าจะเป็นผู้เล่นที่มือใหม่หรือมืออาชีพก็สามารถเข้าใช้งานได้ง่ายๆ PGSLOT และรับประสบการณ์การเล่นเกมส์ที่น่าตื่นเต้นและสนุก

    ReplyDelete