Thursday, December 9, 2010

31 Things I'm Grateful For

Just trying to catch up on my posts....

December 8th 2010

I'm grateful for my iPhone. This little phone keeps me connected and entertained no mater where I am. I have the original iPhone (yes THE original), I bought it myself when I was in college and it still works fine so I don't see the point in replacing it. It's basically a phone and laptop but it fits in the palm of your hand. How amazing is that? I was the first in my family to get one and I've convinced about half-a-dozen other family members to get one as well and they all love it!

Here's a lit of the apps I currently have on my iPhone:
  • Shazam
  • Remote
  • Tumblr
  • Huff Post
  • NY Times
  • Solitaire
  • 55K Quotes
  • P Tracker 
  • Texas Poker
  • Unblock
  • Echofon
  • Ocarina
  • Toobz
  • Bubble Shooter

1 comment:

  1. pg slot99th โบนัส แจกฟรี เป็นแพลตฟอร์มเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ที่ได้รับความนิยมในประเทศไทย โดยเน้นให้บริการเกม สล็อต ที่มีคุณภาพและหลากหลายตั้งแต่เกมสล็อตดั้งเดิมไปจนถึงเกมสล็อตที่เรียกว่าสุดล้ำ

    ReplyDelete