Thursday, December 9, 2010

31 Things I'm Grateful For

December 7th 2010

I handed in an essay about 2 weeks ago for my Comparative World Politics class and I took wrote about a rather popular topic, but I wrote some non-traditional things. Without going into detail about what I said I'm just going to say that I'm grateful to live in a country that allows me to not only say anything I want, but who also protects my right to do so . Free speech is a right that many of us under-value but in some parts of the world people would die for the right and liberties we have here in America.

2 comments:

  1. สล็อต pg เว็บตรงไม่ผ่านเอเย่นต์ มาแรงที่สุดของเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ในปีนำทุกค่ายสล็อต pgslot ไม่ว่าจะเป็นสล็อตแบบฝากเงินพนันจริงหรือทดลองเล่นแบบไม่ต้องเสียตังค์ก็มีที่เว็บ PG-SLOT.GAME

    ReplyDelete
  2. เล่น-hilo789 สล็อตเว็บตรงนั้นเป็นเกมพนันแบบหนึ่งที่มีต้นกำเนิดมาจากจีนโบราณ PG เป็นเกมที่มีผู้เล่นหลายคนเข้าร่วมแข่งขันกันเพื่อเดิมพันเงินในการทายผลลูกเต๋าที่จะออกมา

    ReplyDelete