Wednesday, December 8, 2010

31 Things I'm Grateful For

I know that it's past midnight, but I'm still awake and so I decided to do a 31 things I'm Grateful For post for Tuesday.

December 6th 2010

Since it's been around 13'F (approximately -11'C) for the past couple days I have to say that I'm grateful for  my North Face winter coat/parka. I bought it last year before visiting my sister for christmas and even though it was almost $300 I tried to justify the price by saying I'd wear it for the next couple years. The coat is black, puffy and super warm. I wore my pea coat (which I adore) earlier in the day and as I was walking back to my room on Sunday I was actually shivering. But once I got to my room I put on my North Face jacket before going to meet some other friends and I was so comfortable just walking outside in the arctic weather. Amazing! So I'm definitely grateful for my North Face jacket that keeps me warm during the cold days.

2 comments:

  1. pgslot เกมไหนบ้างที่เหมาะกับผู้หญิงน่ารักมุ้งมิ้ง เกม pg slot สล็อตออนไลน์ สำหรับหลายคนอาจมองว่า เป็นเกมสล็อตที่เล่นได้เฉพาะผู้ชาย ผู้หญิงก็เล่นได้จ้า ทำออกมาเพื่อให้เกิดความสนุกสนานขึ้นเท่านั้นเอง

    ReplyDelete
  2. auto-zeed999 เป็นผู้ผลิตรถมอเตอร์ไซค์และรถไฮบริดเท่านั้น ไม่ได้ผลิตรถแท็กซี่ PG SLOT เว็บตรงอาจเป็นข้อมูลที่ผิดพลาดหรือมีการสร้างข้อความเพื่อเข้าใจผิดหรือเกิดการสับสน

    ReplyDelete