Thursday, December 9, 2010

Alba Hawaiian Mango Moisturizing Shampoo

This shampoo smells so good. I bought it at Walmart for about $8 and I've been using it for a week now.

According to the label the product is:
pH Balanced
Sodium Lauryl Sulfate and Sodium Laureth Sulfate free
100% Vegetarian Ingredients
No Animal Testing
Paraben Free
EU Cosmetics Directive Compliant

It leaves my hair feeling clean but not dry and like I said the smell is just incredible. It's like a splash of summer in the middle of winter. It's very sweet and floral/fruity. I use a really strong conditioner and have oily hair but and so I wash my hair every-other-day and this shampoo doesn't dry my hair out or anything. I really like that it's SLS and paraben free and the fact that it's EU compliant is a big plus in my eyes.

I'm really starting to get into an organic kick. I want to look into organic, safe and cruelty-free makeup, hair care, skin care and body care. I think it's very time consuming finding the right products, but I have friends who are super into that lifestyle and they literally glow and they seems so much happier. Once exams are over I'm going to have a major cleanse/detox and do a lot of research.

If anyone has suggestions please email me or leave a comment. I'd love to hear what kinds of natural or earth friendly products you are all using.

2 comments:

  1. ทางเข้า เกม pg slot auto 168 ว็บไซต์สล็อตแตก ง่าย 2023 PGSLOT เกมส์สล็อตออนไลน์ เกมยอดนิยมจากผู้เล่นทั่วทั้งโลกขณะนี้ พวกเราป็นเว็บไซต์ Pg ฝากถอน ไม่มีอย่างต่ำสล็อตแตกง่าย

    ReplyDelete
  2. pg-slot-org ซึ่งทางเว็บไซต์จะมีการแนะนำเว็บไซต์ที่เกี่ยวข้องให้ท่านเข้าถึงได้ง่ายขึ้นอีกด้วย PG SLOT โดยท่านสามารถทำการสมัครสมาชิกเพื่อเข้าเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ขั้นตอนการสมัครสมาชิกที่ง่าย

    ReplyDelete