Monday, December 6, 2010

31 Things I'm Grateful For

December 6th 2010

I'm grateful for Skype. I feel that most people know what Skype is, but for those of you who don't it's this programs/application that allows you to have video chats with other Skype users. Since I'm away at college Skype comes in really handy to talk to my parents, sister and friends. It also has chat and file sharing and pay-per-use international calling. Personally, I think it's really helped me deal with being away from home because I actually get to see people rather than hear a voice over the phone. My Mom even uses it to talk to her mother who lives in Europe. It's a great way to stay connected to people on a more personal level.

1 comment:

  1. แจกโค้ด สล็อต เครดิตฟรี ล่าสุด ในยุคนี้ที่มีการแข่งขันในวงการ pg ออนไลน์อย่างแข็งขัน การรับโบนัสและเครดิตฟรีสามารถเป็นประโยชน์ให้กับผู้เล่นใหม่และผู้เล่นที่มีประสบการณ์อย่างเท่าเทียมกัน

    ReplyDelete