Sunday, November 14, 2010

Smith's Rosebud Salve

via thebeautyblogs.wordpress.com

Lips, skin cuticles and everything else in between. No matter what you can slap on some Rosebud Salve on it. I had seriously chapped lip last week and I kept applying chapstick but my lips still felt super dry. Then I applied Rosebud Salve one night and I woke up with soft luscious lips. Like I said earlier, Rosebud Salve isn't just for lips. About 2 weeks ago I had a chemical burn on my face from Retin-A Micro and over-exfoliation. I applied some Rosebud Salve for a few nights and my skin healed faster than usual.


It's the consistency of petroleum jelly, but it has a very light rose scent because of the rose oil. Even though it's so similar to petroleum jelly it somehow moisturizes better and feels nicer. 


I've purchased tins for at least a dozen of my friends and family and at least 6 of them have gone and repurchased it for themselves. 


Rosebud Salve retails at $7 for a tin at Sephora and it's worth every penny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment