Monday, November 8, 2010

Make Up: What I Do and The Products I Use

I love makeup; I always have. I used to go into my Mom's makeup vanity and cover my face in the most horrendous colors, and as I got older I drifted over to my sisters makeup and I used to eat her MAC lipsticks because they tasted really good. Apparently she caught my on several occasions with lipstick all over my mouth and teeth and when she questioned me about it I had the nerve to deny it.

These are the product I'm currently using

Foundation:
 

MAKE UP FOREVER - HD Invisible Cover Foundation in 118 
BARE ESCENTUALS - bareMinerals SPF 15 Foundation in Medium Beige


Concealer:
 

Benefit - Erase Paste in Medium 
Olay - Regenerist Touch of Concealer Eye Regenerating Cream




Blush: 
Dior - DiorBlush in Passion Fruit

Mascara:
 

L'Oreal - Voluminous Waterproof Mascara in Carbon Black
L'Oreal - Double Extend Beauty Tubes Mascara in Black

Powder:
 

BARE ESCENTUALS - bareMinerals  Mineral Veil 
Physicians Formula - Powder Palette® Multi-Colored Face Powder in Creamy Natural

Eye Liner:
 

L'oreal - Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Liner in Carbon Black 
MAKE UP FOREVER - Aqua Eyes in Matt Black 
Urban Decay - 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil  in Zero 
Annabelle - Smoothliner in Black

Tools:
 

Shu Uemura - Eyelash Curler 
BARE ESCENTUAL - Full Flawless Face Brush
M.A.C - Large Shader Brush #249 

M.A.C - Brush Brush # 116

    No comments:

    Post a Comment