Wednesday, December 1, 2010

It's Snowing!!

I woke up at 6 this morning and look out my window and to my surprise there was snow! It's the first snow of the season and being a total dork I decided a text my parents and sister to tell them it was snowing. My Mom sent me a reply saying "omg" (where she learned that I have no idea) and my Dad called me right away which was nice because he rarely calls me and it's usually me calling him like 15 times a day.

Although I grew up in Canada I've been living in Texas for the past couple years and I've really missed snow. Hopefully it doesn't get stormy or too cold; I just like sitting on my bed (which is conveniently located along the window) and enjoy the lovely snowflakes falling.

I'm gonna have to go buy some cute winter accessories when I go home for Christmas. I have half-a-dozen scarves, but I've only got one pair of gloves and a very old and embarrassing pink hat from when I was in junior high. I definitely need a few cute hats and some nice fleece gloves.

No comments:

Post a Comment