Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Emergen-C

This stuff basically saved me last night/this morning. I had an exam this morning and I had pulled an all-nighter studying and around 4 am I was feeling really tired and so I took a water bottle and added two packets of Emergen-C 1000 mg of Vitamin C in Super Orange and BAM! I was awake and full of energy. I used to take Red Bull and caffeine pills like Vivarin to stay up, but those are really bad for you. Emergen-C has vitamin B12, which is a proven energy booster and it doesn't have the nasty side-effects of Red Bull (hello heart palpitations!). On top of the added energy each Emergen-C packet provides 500% of all the vitamin B6, 417% of all the vitamin B12 and 1667%of all the vitamin C we need. So it gives you energy, vitamins and makes water taste good. What's not to love?


For anyone who is feeling sluggish, sick or just interested in trying it I say go for it! 


I buy a box of 30 for $12 at my local Walgreens. Click the link below to visit Emergen-C's website where you can get samples and learn more about their products. Emergen-C

No comments:

Post a Comment